NZ Manufacturing Success Story
National and International Sales
$6,500,000 - Auckland
This is truly a New Zealand manufacturing success story spanning over 27 years. Since its inception, the business has continued to refine its product and today proudly sells locally and exports to Australia, United States and Canada.
The product (which is a capital item) has global relevance and it is estimated that the market for this product in the primary geographic markets (NZ, Aus.,USA & Canada) is $92 million annually.
As the only manufacturer of its type in Australasia, the business is in an excellent position to capitalise on this market.
Strengths of the Business
- Recognised and long-established brand
- Market leading intellectual property
- Significant barriers to entry
- Good database of repeat clients developed over several years
- Very good functional production facility
- Succession in terms of management
- Multiple revenue steams including product and ancillary support services; and
- Excellent Financial Performance
From FY16, revenue has risen form $8.3 million to $11 million in FY19. Revenue is forecasted to increase further to c$13 million in FY20. During this same time frame adjusted EBIT (Earning before Interest & Tax) has risen from $812,991 to $1,709,033 by FY20. The 3 year average EBIT for FY18, FY19 and F/C FY20 is c$1,400,000.
Due to the nature of the business and the level of intellectual property, the owners requested a two stage confidentiality process.
- Step 1, please complete the confidentiality agreement on line. We will then provide a high level overview of the business. If this continues to be of interest, then
- Step 2, will include a secondary confidentiality agreement, followed by a full Information Memorandum.
Net Surplus $1,400,000 (Average FY18 - F/C FY20) EBIT